Since English is the first language in the countries you plan to travel to, you must be fluent in English. Depending on your purpose of traveling outside of India, you may need to take the IELTS academic test or the IELTS general test from a good IELTS coaching. While there are other standardized tests such as TOEFL and PTE, IELTS is much more widely accepted.
The writing, reading, listening and speaking section of the IELTS assesses your ability to respond to the task in question with consistency, grammatical style, and precision, as well as your language fluency. Your ability to present your thoughts and responses and understand the task is crucial in these sections.
Out of all four sections, people find the writing section most challenging. And in the writing section, their main obstacle is task 2 of writing an essay. But don’t worry. We will tell you five IELTS reading tips and tricks so you write the best IELTS essay.
Helpful IELTS Reading Tips and Tricks for IELTS Essay
Here are some of the tricks and tips that you can use to write your IELTS essay:
- Start with a cursory reading of the title to get a general idea of what it is about. Once you get a little familiar, please read it carefully, thinking about the structure that you are going to follow for the essay.
- Please don’t use bullet points in your essay. Instead, write short paragraphs. Organize your basic ideas in different sets of paragraphs. This would show the examiner how well you can organize your topics.
- Don’t focus on writing long and complicated paragraphs. Write well, consistently, and organize your thoughts well. Make sure your grammar is perfect.
- When attempting writing the essay, you must select the topic about which you have clarity rather than the topic that you think might fetch you higher scores. Take some time to choose the right topic.
- Always plan the structure of your paper. Include a good introduction, supporting ideas, and real-world examples, followed by a conclusion.
Simply completing a course does not necessarily result in a higher score; a higher score requires better language skills, which can only be acquired over time. Therefore, it is advisable to get the best IELTS coaching in Mohali to help you achieve your dreams and facilitate the process. Immivoyage is one of the best IELTS coaching institutes in Mohali. Do not hesitate to contact whenever you need help!!